Thank you for considering making a financial contribution to Libumba Inclusion Initiative!
Your donation will be made into our fiscal sponsors, Kudvumisa Foundation's bank account. Kudvumisa Foundation is a non-profit registered 501(c)(3).
You can choose to donate through MightyCause, a US-based platform, or you can donate directly into Kudvumisa's Eswatini Nedbank account. For more information, please contact us on our contact form, or directly at email@example.com.
You can choose where we employ your donation:
Our current MightyCause campaigns include:
- Support the Team: Support our community workers and help us cover running costs.
- Hope for Health: Help children access the right medical treatment, orthotics, functional and mobility aids.
- Big Change through Small Business: Give families the opportunity to be trained in small business start-up and management, including three consecutive start-up loans.
Electronic Fund Donations (EFT's):
In your reference, state which component you would like to donate to, namely:
- A General donation will go towards the most urgent needs within the program.
- Livelihoods: Equip and support micro-business start-up training and loans.
- Empowerment: Help us train family members and the community regarding the rights of children with disabilities and how to advocate for their rights
- Social: Help us host awareness events and run mentorship programmes with teens.
Our profile on Mightycause
Stay up to date
Once you've clicked the "follow" button on our Instagram and Facebook pages, you can also sign up to receive our bi-annual newsletter! We would love to keep you in the loop and to give extra information about what you can pray for, where you can volunteer, or how your financial gift can make a difference.
Whether you are an artist or an engineer, love running around or prefer a craft activity, have a lot to say or prefer the observer's seat, we have a spot for you!
Please contact us to find out more about how you can volunteer for a short period or for a longer period of time. We would love to connect and have a discussion with you about volunteering options.