Thank you for considering making a financial contribution to Libumba Inclusion Initiative!
Your donation will be made into our fiscal sponsors, Kudvumisa Foundation's bank account. Kudvumisa Foundation is a non-profit registered 501(c)(3).
Click the "donate" button for ways to donate.
You can choose where we employ your donation:
For Electronic Fund Donations (EFT's):
In your reference, state which component you would like to donate to, namely:
- A General donation will go towards the most urgent needs within the program.
- Livelihoods: Equip and support micro-business start-up training and loans.
- Empowerment: Help us train family members and the community regarding the rights of children with disabilities and how to advocate for their rights
- Social: Help us host awareness events and run mentorship programmes with teens.
- Education: Help us host basic concept groups to help children with learning difficulties catch up with the concepts they missed out!
Stay up to date
Once you've clicked the "follow" button on our Instagram and Facebook pages, you can also sign up to receive our bi-annual newsletter! We would love to keep you in the loop and to give extra information about what you can pray for, where you can volunteer, or how your financial gift can make a difference.
Whether you are an artist or an engineer, love running around or prefer a craft activity, have a lot to say or prefer the observer's seat, we have a spot for you!
Please contact us to find out more about how you can volunteer for a short period or for a longer period of time. We would love to connect and have a discussion with you about volunteering options.